суббота, 20 сентября 2014 г.

RE: WESTERN UNION ИЗВЕЩЕНИЕ (MTCN N °)

Dear Beneficiary,
How are you? I am here to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from China,
though i tried my best to involve you in the businnes but almitghy
decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in China for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.I have
concluded to effect your payment through western union already sent
you USD$5,000 through Western union $5,000 daily until the total
amount of the USD$2,000.000.00 is complete. as I have been given your
full compensation payment total sum of USD$2,000.000.00 via western
union information to pick up your frist payment.

MTCN : 218-784---####, Tell Mr.Dinnar Elibou.to give you the remaining
4 digits of the control number.

Sender's Name: Fred Moon
Text Question :How Long
Answer:Immediately
Amount:USD 5,000

Please,contact Mr.Dinnar Elibou and Tell him to give you the remaining
4 digits MTCN number to you, below is the email address:
(netcomsaintewuoffice@ymail.com) send your cell phone number in your
reply to them for the process of your payment file.

Thanks,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий